Canine Toxoplasma Igg Igm Antibody test Kit is a lateral flow immunochromatographic method for the qualitative detection of Toxoplasma IgG/IgM antibodies (Toxo AB) in dog serum, plasma and whole blood samples. Test time: 5-10 minutes
Canine Toxoplasma Igg Igm Antibody test Kit is based on sandwich therapy lateral flow immunochromatography. The test card has a test window for observing the test run and reading the results. Before running the test, the test window has invisible T1 area, T2 area, and C area (controls). When the treated sample is applied to the sample well on the device, the liquid will flow laterally across the surface of the test strip and react with the pre-coated recombinant Toxoplasma antigen. If Toxoplasma antibodies are present in the specimen, visible T-lines will appear. Line C should always appear after applying the example, which indicates a valid result. In this way, the device can accurately indicate the presence of Toxoplasma antibodies in the sample.
REAGENTS AND MATERIALS
- 10 test pouches, with cards and disposable droppers (40μL)
- 1 bottle of assay buffer (2mL)
- 1 package insert
SPECIMEN PREPARATION AND STORAGE
1. The acquisition and processing methods of the test pieces are as follows. Whole blood containing anticoagulant was collected by centrifuging the patient's whole blood into tubes.
2. All samples should be tested immediately. If not testing immediately, it should be stored at 2-8°C.
- All materials, including samples and test equipment, are allowed to recover to 15-25°C before running the test.
- Take the test equipment out of the foil bag and place it horizontally.
- Use a capillary dropper to place 1 drop of the prepared sample into the sample well "s" of the test device. ThenImmediately drop 2 drops (about 80 μ 50 drops) into the sample well of the buffer to be tested.
Interpret results within 5-10 minutes. The result after 10 minutes is
INERPRETATION OF RESULTS
-IgG Positive (+): The presence of “C” line and “IgG” line, which indicates that the animal has been contracted to Toxoplasma gondii.
- IgM Positive (+): The presence of “C” line and “IgM” line, which indicates a possible current contract of Toxoplasma.
- Negative (-): Only clear C line appear.
- Invalid: No colored line appears in C zone. No matter if IgG or IgM line appears.