Dog Coronavirus Test CCV Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of canine parvo virus antigen (CCV Ag) in dog's feces or vomit specimen.
Dog Coronavirus Test CCV Antigen Test based on sandwich lateral flow immunoassay. The test device has a test window for observation analysis run and result reading. The test window has an invisible T( test) area and a C( control) area. When the treated sample is coated into the sample hole on the equipment, the liquid will flow horizontally through the surface of the test strip and react with the pre-coated monoclonal antibody. if there is CCV antigen in the specimen, a visible T line appears. C rows should always appear after the application example, which represents a valid result. by this method, the device can accurately indicate the presence of CCV antigens in the specimen.
REAGENTS AND MATERIALS
- 10 test pouches, with cards and disposable droppers
- 10 vials of assay buffer
- 10 bags of cotton swab stick
- 1 package insert
- Collection of fresh feces or vomit from the dog's anus or ground with cotton swabs.
- Insert cotton swabs into the provided detection buffer tube.
stir it to obtain effective sample extraction.
- Remove the test card from the foil bag and place it horizontally.
- Absorb the processed sample from the analytical buffer tube and drop 3 drops into the sample hole S of the testing equipment.
5-10 minutes to explain the results.
The result is invalid after 10 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
- Positive (+): "C" line and "T" line exist simultaneously, whether the line is clear or blurred.
- negative(-): show clear C line. Only no T line.
- Invalid: No color line in C area. regardless of whether the T line appears or not.