The Canine Parvo Virus Antigen Test(parvo test kit) is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of canine parvo virus antigen (CPV Ag) in dog's feces or vomit specimen
EAGENTS AND MATERIALS
- 10 test pouches, with cards and disposable droppers
- 10 vials of assay buffer
- 10 bags of cotton swab stick
- 1 package insert
- Collect dog's fresh feces or vomit with the cotton swab stick from dog's anus or from the ground.
- Insert the swab into the provided assay buffer tube. Agitates it to get efficient sample extraction.
- Take out the test card from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Suck the treated sample extraction from the assay buffer tube and place 3 drops into the sample hole "S" of the test device.
- Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is considered as invalid.