When the target substance in the sample binds to the antibody labeled with magnetic particles, and through the reaction, it forms a specific binding with the acridinium ester-labeled antibody. When it is oxidized under alkaline conditions, it emits light with a wavelength of 428nm. The detector calculates the sample concentration by detecting the intensity of 428nm light to the standard curve.
1. More sensitive than traditional colloidal gold.
2. Quantitative detection and the result is a specificconcentration.
3. It can be stored at room temperature without cold chain storage or transportation.
4. The operation is simple, the test result can be obtained in 3-15 minutes, which is suitable for on-site screening.
5.The production cost is controllable and cost-effective.
6. The marker is stable, with strong anti-interference ability and high precision.